Home » , , » Idea's, Suggestions & Blah Blah's! (Blah)

Idea's, Suggestions & Blah Blah's! (Blah)

First offf I wanna say another thanks to all & any that follow my blog as well as the others that are all either fello cappers  or friends of mine since were a tight knit TG community online.

I'm amazed that I've just got 320 watchers & am coming up on 2 million views pretty soon, which makes me happy to know that many are still enjoying my creations & fantasies even if the updates have been lacking lately.

Things are still pretty hectic in "real life" but I'm planning on making a few caps within the next couple days so I was curious what some may wanna see or if anyone had requests/suggestions? All suggestions are appreciated so go crazy.

Heres a few  I'll post:

1) Candy gets bimbofied 
2) More Inanimate stuff with flattenings, pantie TF etc etc.
3) More hentai verse stuff
4) More Interactive caps
5) More femboy/trap (trapped series) stuff!
6) Futa/Dickgirl caps
7) More Candy caps in general (I know, I'm a greedy bitch) :3
8) More femdom/Lesbian stuff
9) More tame  pin-up based stuff