Where There's A Will


“The reading of the will of my Great Uncle Horace is giving my parents fits. They were so counting on that money coming to them when the old man died. And it turns out most of it’s in overseas accounts they can’t find the access codes for. It’s like the old man planned it that way.

In fact, thanks to the possession spell I acquired, that’s exactly what I intended. I suppose it’s too bad that I have to take over the life of a blood relative, but Maggie was the most attractive option available. I certainly wasn't going to take over her winey nerd brother. Maggie is hot, healthy, and ready to live the high life once I start accessing my prior body’s money.

And as for my ‘folks’ they can whistle for all that money that they thought they were going to get. Sorry people, Maggie is going to rule.”